It gives a similar experience to what you’d get from the Pixel experience ROM because they’re both based on AOSP. Also, this custom ROM supports the substratum Theme engine, which can change the appearance of your device.
- Now that you know what a custom ROM can do, let’s tell you how you can install it on your Android phone.
- Let us know what do you think about the TWRP recovery software in the comment section below.
- The firmware is 1080 MB in size so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware.
- What’s interesting, it supports a number of devices from Realme, Samsung, Motorola, OnePlus, Samsung, Asus, and more.
- Unlike other mobile operating systems, Android provide options to easily customize the look and user experience of your system.
- Just keep in mind that the same rule follows here as well.
To avoid data here loss, you should back up your Pixel smartphone. You should take a full backup on your device even when it is in a bricked or boot loop state. Boot your Pixel device to the TWRP recovery and then use the Backup option for taking the backup.
- This version of the operating system is its “default” state, with no Google apps, no customizations, and no extra features.
- Before getting started, a few things are to be considered.
- Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone.
- We recommend that only people who are technically inclined try to flash ROMs on their devices, as it can be tricky.
A firmware flash file is a type of software that is used to update or reinstall it on a XiaomiRedmi Note 10 Pro. This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI Firmware Stock ROM or flash file. Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone. XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO Firmware is introduced with a zip package, which includes, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. You can find How-to flash instruction on this page below. This post contains the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro smartphone to its original state.
Once done, Boot your Redmi Note 10 Pro Max to recovery mode by holding the Power Button + Volume Down for 5 seconds. You can read more about the /e/OS from our article, linked here.